Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Introduction


Hi everyyyyboddyy, the name is Nalee, it's like Molly but with the letter N. I have been a student at the University of Colorado Denver for a couple of years now. I lived in Colorado my whole entire life of living. This blog that is being introduced is going to be about a mountain called Mount. Fuji located in Japan.





I chose to do the assignment on Mount Fuji because I want to climb up this mountain one day. By doing my research and studying this environment, I believe it will further my knowledge and understanding of the landscape. It is a fact that this mountain is a famous one. Mount Fuji is also known as the tallest mountain standing in Japan. Tourists from all over the country visit Japan just to have a real look of the mountain itself than viewing pictures of it on Google Images.

No comments:

Post a Comment